I want to thank everyone who has purchased the course so far! I have heard nothing but positive comments on it and have received many thanks for putting together a course for those nurse practitioners who are interested in securing and protecting their financial health and wellbeing. Reminder: the course will be on sale for only $347 until 11:59pm PST tonight. After that, the price will increase to $499 indefinitely. This is a fantastic price for the piece of mind you will get after implementing strategies into your life to protect your assets! It is simpler than you think and can make the world of difference in the event of a lawsuit. So, take advantage of this discounted price today!
After many months of planning, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce The Asset Protection Course: The Elite Nurse Practitioner guide on how to protect your assets and money in a high-liability world! This could prove to be one of the most IMPORTANT courses you ever take as a nurse practitioner, and especially as an astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur! You have worked TOO HARD to establish your career, build a business (hopefully!), and accumulate assets to have them taken away from you in the blink of an eye from a frivolous lawsuit. You work too hard for your money; therefore you should do everything you legally can to ensure you keep it.
This course was done through collaboration with multiple legal experts and, from my personal experience building a thorough asset protection plan. This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is interested in creating a robust asset protection plan and strategy to safeguard their money and assets. This will help secure you and your family’s financial well-being.
Did you know that the United States has the highest rate of lawsuits than any other country in the world? Did you know there are almost 40 MILLION lawsuits filed every year in the United States? Additionally, there are over 20,000 malpractice cases filed yearly. Essentially, you are practicing in a HIGH litigious landscape, and as a nurse practitioner, you are a TARGET for lawsuits. Furthermore, as a nurse practitioner entrepreneur, your chances of a lawsuit increase exponentially. This is why it is critically important that you should have an asset protection strategy in place! You MUST have an asset protection plan in place if you are serious about accumulating wealth as a nurse practitioner entrepreneur.
Sure, you have various insurance policies, including general business liability and malpractice insurance, but those aren’t enough. While they are the first line of defense during a lawsuit and “should” cover you, you still need to have a backup to that because there are many cases where a court awarded the plaintiffs more than the limits on the defendant’s insurance policy! You work too hard for your money, so why take unnecessary risks when a solid asset protection strategy can be created cheaply and effectively to shield and protect your assets?
This course will help you understand the complexities of asset protection in a simplistic way. I will guide you through the process of both assessing your risk and creating a plan to safeguard your money and assets. This course will cover a variety of asset protection techniques and strategies that you can do yourself or with the assistance of an asset protection lawyer. We will cover everything from setting up the right legal structures to choosing the right insurance policies to how to title assets and much much more! You will learn about how to utilize different trusts and how to minimize your liability exposure. You will walk away from this course understanding how to protect your assets at a FRACTION of the cost of an asset protection lawyers initial consultation fee! A true win!
You will learn:
- What asset protection is and why it is important as a nurse practitioner.
- The foundational steps to protecting your assets.
- How to assess your current level of risk and current asset protection.
- Strategies for minimizing your risk of liability and lawsuits.
- How to select the right legal structure for your business and asset protection plan including LLCs, Series LLCs, LLPs, and Trusts.
- How to prevent the piercing of the corporate veil.
- How to protect your assets from business and malpractice liabilities.
- The role of insurance in asset protection.
- What insurance policies you need to have.
- The intricacies of insurance policies and how they are the first line of defense.
- The benefits and drawbacks of trusts and estate planning.
- How trust distributions work.
- How to utilize domestic and foreign asset protection trusts to shield your assets.
- How setting up an asset protection plan is also a great way to protect your family in the untimely event of your passing (asset protection = estate planning in many ways!).
- What a homestead exemption is how it affects your asset protection plan.
- How to title assets so you can protect them.
- Strategies on how to preserve your wealth through asset protection.
- How to safeguard your retirement assets.
- Understanding the legal and financial implications of divorce.
- Strategies for protecting assets in case of death or disability.
- How to implement a variety of asset protection plans into your life.
- How to not own anything so your assets are protected.
- And much more!
This course is designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to protect your assets and avoid any potential legal issues. Not only will you gain valuable knowledge and insight into the world of asset protection, but you’ll also earn 6 official CE hours that can be used to maintain your certification and licensure!
This course includes almost 4 hours of video and audio content, where I cover a 189-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio recordings for you to stream so you can learn on the go.
This course will also include a variety of additional resources, such as a risk assessment tool, a step-by-step asset protection cheat sheet, and a plethora of additional resources to learn more.
Listen, NOW is the time you want to build an asset protection strategy into your life. It is TOO LATE to implement the strategies discussed in this course once you are hit with a lawsuit or know of an incident that could lead to a lawsuit. That is right… You CANNOT implement this information at that point… It is too late, and the asset protections will be thrown out in a court of law if they are implemented after the case. Therefore, you MUST implement these strategies into your life BEFORE an incident occurs or a lawsuit is filed against you. The earlier you start, the more protected you will be in the high lawsuit landscape of the United States. You got to start ASAP basically!
So, if you are a nurse practitioner who has assets or suspects, you will accumulate significant assets throughout your professional career, and then you need to seriously consider implementing an asset protection plan into your life earlier than later. Prevention is the best cure, and that statement is so true when it comes to asset protection. This course will guide you through all the aspects of developing a robust asset protection plan so you can safeguard your money, assets, and financial well-being for you and your family. Don’t wait until it’s too late to protect your assets. Check out this course if you are serious about securing your financial health! You won’t regret it!