Only 6 hours left on the discounted price! The course is on sale for only $399 until 11:59pm PST tonight! After that, the price will go up to $499 indefinitely. So, take advantage of this discounted price before it ends tonight!
In collaboration with Monea Williams, FNP, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce The Medicare Home Risk Assessment Course! This course is your guide on how to start a successful Medicare home risk assessment business! This service can be started as a standalone practice or integrated into an already established practice and is relatively simple to do! If you are doing these for a “middle man” now, then STOP giving them the money that YOU are generating and do this yourself instead! If you do these Medicare assessments yourself, you can expect to be reimbursed between $250-$300 per assessment on average!
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is looking to start a high revenue, low expense, and a low barrier to entry practice or to simply integrate another profitable revenue stream into their already established practice. And the best part? It is a needed service that will only GROW as more and more of our population age and begin utilizing Medicare.
This course is the only course on the market that is designed specifically for nurse practitioners on how to perform Medicare home risk assessments. This course will teach the astute nurse practitioner on how to perform the home risk assessments in addition to the business components of this niche service.
Medicare home risk assessments are becoming an increasingly needed service as our population ages. Insurance companies and private practices are needing these home risk assessments done because it increases reimbursement from Medicare. Essentially, Medicare sets aside higher amounts of reimbursement for the sicker patients. The more comorbidities a patient has, the more Medicare allocates for the patient for the year to cover medical expenses. This in turn increases the revenue of both the insurance companies and the private practices, more specifically primary care. So, it is in high demand!
Your job as a home risk assessment nurse practitioner is to basically identify all the comorbidities a patient has, assign diagnosis codes to these, and this in turn results in a higher risk adjustment score. After the visit, the documentation is submitted for reimbursement and Medicare can now allocate more resources to the patient. THIS is a necessary service as the population ages and makes for an excellent business opportunity for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur.
The benefits of starting this type of practice or integrating these services into your established practice are numerous and include low overhead, it is easy to learn and does not require experience, it has MINIMAL liability associated with it, it costs very little to start/implement, and has long term growth and sustainability. A lean business that results in healthy revenue = high profits! Plus you are providing a necessary service! A true win-win!
This course is designed to teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with performing risk assessments on all the necessary steps on how to start a Medicare home risk assessment business in addition to the clinical aspects. This course covers all the components you need to learn so you can begin doing Medicare home risk assessments as soon as possible!
You will learn:
- Why Medicare home risk assessment is such a great business.
- What Medicare home risk assessment entails.
- The types of Medicare home risk assessment business structures.
- The legalities, liabilities, and regulations of home risk assessment.
- What hierarchical condition categories (HCC) are and how they apply to the assessment.
- How to organize diagnosis codes for the risk assessment.
- What the risk adjustment factor score is and how it applies to the assessment.
- How to incorporate this service into an established practice.
- How to open a standalone Medicare home risk assessment business.
- The vital components of credentialing with insurance for this service.
- How to appropriately code, document, and bill for risk assessments.
- The process from start to finish with a typical Medicare home risk assessment visit.
- How to document the assessments.
- How diagnosing and linkage work.
- How to document the most common HCC codes to increase the risk assessment score.
- How to increase billings.
- All the aspects on how to start this business from LLC formation to consents to hiring employees and more!
- Which EMRs work best for this service.
- How to find the best medical biller/coder and credentialing company
- The telemedicine and mobile considerations of this practice.
- How to succeed and more!
PLUS, this course will award 6 official CEU hours so you can stay up to date with your certifications and licenses!
There are over 4 hours of video and audio content where Monea and I go over a 168-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio recordings for you to stream so you can learn on the go!
This course will include all the supplemental documentation you need to get started doing Medicare home risk assessments! This course will include consents, HIPAA/privacy policies, documentation examples, and a variety of nifty cheat sheets to help you succeed.
This course will provide you the foundational knowledge and tools to get started doing Medicare home risk assessments today! I guarantee it! The only thing I cannot provide you is the courage to actually get started!
If you are wanting to start a LOW liability, high revenue, low expense, easy to learn, and in demand practice, then you should seriously consider opening your own Medicare home risk assessment business today! That, or integrate this into your already established practice! The demand for these services will only continue to grow as our population gets older and more people get on Medicare. This truly is a business that has healthy long-term potential in addition to helping you accelerate your path to nurse practitioner freedom. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
P.S. If you are a nurse practitioner already doing this for an employer, you should cut out the middle man and learn how to do this yourself instead so YOU can keep the money, not some administrative shark!