After hundreds of requests from my readership over the past 2 years, The Elite Nurse Practitioner, in collaboration with Heather Quaile DNP, are proud to announce The Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Course! This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is interested in AFFORDABLY integrating bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) pellets into their practice or for those who are interested in starting a stand-alone hormone replacement therapy practice utilizing BHRT pellets!
This course is the only straight to the point BHRT pellet course on the market that is designed specifically for the nurse practitioner, by nurse practitioners! This course will teach the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur on how to clinically provide BHRT pellets to their patients and how to integrate it into their practice. We will cover the clinical components in addition to all the business components of how to offer BHRT pellets into your practice.
Most BHRT pellet training programs on the market are well over $3,000 and lock you into bothersome contracts! This course is AFFORDABLE and contains no contractual obligations like “the other guys.” Do not spend thousands of dollars on overpriced training and give the overpriced pellet companies 50% of your profits when you can do it YOURSELF and KEEP the profits for yourself while providing an IN-DEMAND service your patients want. When you do this yourself, profits can range from $400-800 per patient insertion or more (depending on economic factors, how many pellets you insert, etc.)! These are great numbers for any business!
Hormone replacement therapy is BIG BUSINESS! We are talking about a multi-billion-dollar market and as patients age, they want to feel and look better. Therefore, this is a great service to offer in the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneurs practice. Pellets specifically are in high demand, especially in the women’s health market, therefore it would be wise to offer this as an additional HRT delivery method in your practice as it will increase your bottom line and improve patient satisfaction. And the best part? It is a CASH based treatment option (but you can utilize insurance for the visits as discussed in the course).
Practices that provide BHRT pellet therapy can be started as a standalone clinic, or it can be integrated into practically ANY type of practice ranging from primary care to IV infusion to men’s/women’s health clinics. Patients KNOW about pellet therapy and want this as a treatment option. I think it would be foolish to not have this as an HRT delivery method available to your patients.
This course is designed to teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with BHRT pellet therapy on how to integrate this in-demand service into their practice. This course covers all the clinical aspects of BHRT pellet therapy that you need to know to safely provide this service to your patients. In addition, this course covers all the business aspects of BHRT pellet therapy including supply ordering, pellet suppliers, marketing, and all the business components necessary to get started today.
Also included in this course are recorded procedural videos on the pellet insertion process itself. If you can start an IV, you can insert a pellet. It is very simple and there is nothing to it.
This course will provide you the foundational education you need to get started with providing BHRT pellet therapy successfully! I guarantee it!
You will learn:
- Why you should integrate BHRT pellets into your practice.
- The legalities, regulations, and liabilities of BHRT pellets.
- The foundations of BHRT pellet therapy.
- The indications of BHRT pellets in men and women throughout the lifespan.
- How to assess, diagnosis, and manage hypogonadism in men with BHRT testosterone pellets in mind.
- How to assess, diagnosis, and manage hormone deficiency in women with BHRT pellets in mind.
- The contraindications and side effects of BHRT pellets in men and women.
- What labs you need to order and how to interpret them.
- How to appropriately dose BHRT pellets in men and women.
- How and when to follow up with your BHRT pellet patients.
- The use of accessory and complimentary medications and supplements to enhance patient care.
- The setup and procedure of BHRT pellet insertion.
- What frequently asked questions your patients will have.
- How to start a business from scratch including LLC formation, accounting, payment processing, etc.
- The mobile and telemedicine considerations of BHRT pellet therapy.
- What malpractice coverage you need.
- How to successfully market BHRT pellets in your practice.
- How to utilize the informed consent and practice documents included in the course.
- How to document the visits.
- Where to order pellets and the associated supplies you will need (skipping the overpriced pellet companies!).
- How to price your services.
- How to succeed and more!
Remember, this course also includes procedural videos on how to perform the pellet insertion itself. These videos were personally done by Heather with actual patients and walk you through the process.
There are over 5 hours of video and audio content where Heather and I go over a 177-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio recordings for you to stream so you can learn on the go!
This course will include all the supplemental documentation you will need to get started including informed consents, documentation note templates, intake forms, procedural policies/procedures, privacy policies, and post procedural instructions. You will have everything you need to get started! The only thing I cannot provide you is the courage to get started to make a positive change in your life and in your practice!
If you are wanting to start a high revenue, low liability, and low barrier to entry practice or simply want to integrate an additional profitable service into your practice, then you need to seriously consider providing BHRT pellets into your business! Patients feel great, their health improves, and you create a solid cash revenue stream in your practice. A WIN-WIN! The demand for these services will only continue to increase as our population gets older, so what are you waiting for? Get started today!
This course will be on sale starting on 4/8/22 at midnight EST for only $399 until 4/18/22 midnight PST! After that, the course will go up to $499 indefinitely. That is a $100 savings, so take advantage of this initial sales event while you can! Do NOT spend thousands of dollars on overpriced pellet courses when this course will provide you everything you need to know to get started today!