Many of you have been waiting for this one! In collaboration with Heather Pearce-Shew, CRNA, MSN, who owns a very successful ketamine infusion clinic and is now finishing her NP degree, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce the release of The Ketamine Infusion Clinic Course! This course will teach the nurse practitioner how to integrate ketamine infusion into their practice or how to start a stand-alone ketamine infusion clinic from scratch.
Ketamine infusion has been a hot service line over the past 10 years for good reason: it provides significant relief to your patients and is a very high demand service! Not only is it a high demand and effective treatment option, but it also is highly profitable and a cash business.
Ketamine therapy is the use of ketamine to treat mental health disorders and chronic pain. It can be administered via intravenous, oral, and intranasal routes, but the infusion component is critical to long term patient success. Many patients are actively looking for this treatment option as standard medical therapy has failed them time and time again. What does this mean for the nurse practitioner entrepreneur? Low marketing costs because the patient will actively seek you out! Therefore, it makes for a great instant revenue generator once you get set up and running.
Many of you are wondering “Can nurse practitioners even administer ketamine infusions?” and the answer is, ABSOLUTELY! You are a nurse practitioner and it is within your scope to treat mental health disorders and chronic pain. You are also a registered nurse; therefore, you can manage intravenous infusion therapies. Dozens of nurse practitioners around the country own and operate ketamine infusion clinics with great success! The other great news is that it is very safe and has few contraindications outside of pregnancy or active schizophrenia.
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with ketamine infusion. This course will teach you how to integrate this treatment option into your established practice or start a stand-alone ketamine infusion clinic. We will cover all the clinical and business aspects of this niche service line in this course!
This course will provide EVERYTHING you need to get started with ketamine infusion therapy!
You will learn:
- What ketamine infusion therapy is.
- The regulations, legalities, and risks of treatment.
- How this is within the scope of practice for a nurse practitioner.
- The pharmacology of ketamine.
- The various types of ketamine deliveries, including home prescribing.
- Ketamine treatment indications: mental health disorders and chronic pain.
- Patient selection and assessment.
- Patient infusion preparation and education.
- What the short- and long-term side effects of treatment are.
- How to dose ketamine for both mental health disorders and chronic pain.
- Infusion and treatment monitoring.
- Adjunctive medications to be used during the infusion.
- How to utilize registered nurses to monitor the infusion while you see other patients.
- How to chart the infusion and your visits.
- How to set up your practice and infusion room.
- What medications and equipment you need to safely and effectively deliver ketamine.
- Where to obtain your malpractice policy from.
- Where to order medications and supplies.
- How to utilize the documentation included in the course.
- How to integrate this with telemedicine!
- How to market your practice
- And much more!
This course will include ALL the supplemental documentation you need to get started! This includes informed consent forms, intake forms, patient education, infusion record, assessment forms, treatment protocols, and more! You will literally have EVERYTHING you need to get started! The only thing I cannot give you is the courage to take action and get started!
There are almost 7 hours of video content where we go over a 187-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio files for you to stream and download so you can learn on the go.
This course will be released on February 22nd at midnight EST and will be on sale for just $399 until March 8th! After that, the price will go up to $499 indefinitely. This is the most affordable ketamine infusion clinic course on the market and just as comprehensive! You will learn exactly what you need to know to get started!
If you follow the information in this course, you could begin treating patients with ketamine within 1-2 months! I guarantee that statement!
If you are looking for an IN-DEMAND niche service line that is profitable, cash only, and one that is highly efficacious for your patients, then you should seriously consider opening a ketamine infusion clinic or add it as a service line to your established practice!