After countless requests, especially from the psych folks, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce the release of The Opioid Addiction Treatment Clinic Course!
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who has an interest in helping fight the opioid epidemic that has affected this country over the past 20 years.
Did you know that over 2 million people in the United States have an opioid use disorder? Over 800,000 of those people used heroin in 2018 alone… What is even more shocking is that between 40,000-50,000 people die from an opioid overdose every year! This epidemic is real, and nurse practitioners can help fight this disease that has wreaked havoc within our communities!
The opioid addiction treatment market continues to grow. It is almost a $3 billion dollar market and the demand for these types of services continue to grow. According to the CDC, the overdose rate in 2020 increased during the COVID pandemic and unfortunately does not look promising moving forward. These patients need treatment and for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur, you can be on the front line while creating a successful and in-demand practice.
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with opioid addiction treatment on how to practice this niche service and how to open a successful opioid addiction treatment clinic! You do not have to be psych certified to practice this niche service line. Anyone from an FNP, ANP, to a PMHNP can do this!
Opioid addiction clinics (or “Suboxone” clinics) have been around for almost 20 years and for good reason: they are profitable, the services are in demand, they can be done part-time, and you make an impactful difference on the lives of your patients and your community. There is a reason why so many doctors own a part-time opioid addiction treatment clinic! Well, now it is the nurse practitioners turn to get out there and get one started on their own! It is very simple and cheap to start!
This course provides you EVERYTHING you need to begin integrating opioid addiction services into your practice and how to build a profitable and impactful opioid addiction treatment clinic!
This course will teach you:
- What opioid addiction treatment is.
- The legalities, regulations, and risks associated with opioid addiction treatment.
- How to obtain your “X-Waiver” so you can legally prescribe buprenorphine to treat opioid use disorder.
- What patient limits mean for your practice and how to increase them.
- The pathophysiology of addiction.
- The pharmacology of buprenorphine, naltrexone, naloxone, and opioids in general.
- The medications associated with Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- How to evaluate the opioid addict patient.
- How to diagnose Opioid Use Disorder.
- How to perform the initial evaluation and follow ups with your patients.
- How to assess withdrawal symptoms.
- The ins and outs of urine drug screens.
- How to treat Opioid Use Disorder in an easy and stepwise fashion.
- How to select the appropriate medication for your patient.
- When to integrate psychosocial intervention into your treatment plan.
- How to dose the medications associated with MAT including buprenorphine, buprenorphine w/naloxone, and naltrexone.
- How to induce (or start) the patient on treatment.
- How to maintain treatment.
- How to detox patients.
- How to treat opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- How to deal with concurrent drug use in this patient population.
- All the business aspects associated with this type of practice.
- How to create an opioid addiction treatment clinic from scratch.
- How to price your services or use insurance for payment.
- How to market your practice.
- How to utilize all the forms included with the course.
- How to build a successful practice and more!
This course includes ALL the supplemental documents you will need to get started, including consent forms, treatment agreements, intake forms, H&P forms, privacy policies, practice policies and procedures, patient education documents and more!
You will have EVERYTHING you need to get started. All it takes from you is the courage, focus, and dedication to take action and get started!
There are over 3 hours of video content where I go over a 173-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio files for you to download so you can listen on the go!
This course will go on sale starting January 29th for only $399 until February 12th at 11:59pm EST! After that, the price will go up to $499 indefinitely. Be sure to take advantage of the discounted price before the sale ends!
If you follow the information in this course, you will be prepared to begin implementing opioid addiction treatment into your practice immediately. If you are starting from scratch, this course will teach you how to get an opioid addiction treatment clinic up and running in a matter of 4-8 weeks. This is one of the SIMPLEST side practices to start. I guarantee that. You practically just need to have an office and a prescription pad to get started. Piece of cake!
If you are looking for a sustainable, profitable, and IMPACTFUL niche side practice, then you should seriously consider opening an opioid addiction treatment clinic or add it as an additional service line to your practice!
Do you provide guidance on appropriate malpractice insurance for the different niche clinics?
Yes, every course includes suggestions for malpractice insurance carriers!