After countless requests from the Elite Nurse Practitioner readership, I am pleased to ANNOUNCE the release of The Women’s Health and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Course!
This course will be released on September 23rd at midnight EST and will be on sale for $399 until October 4th. After that, the price will increase to $499 indefinitely. This course is being offered as one of the most cost-effective Women’s Health and HRT on the market today!
In partnership with Danielle Hawkins, a nurse practitioner entrepreneur who owns a thriving women’s health practice, we have developed a comprehensive course that covers the topics that you need to know to open a Women’s Health and HRT clinic or to integrate this niche service line into your already established practice!
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who wants to open a high revenue/low expense practice that could be done part-time or for the nurse practitioner who simply just wants to learn about the most in demand women’s health topics.
Women’s health, and especially HRT, have been a very HOT service line for years, and for good reason: WOMEN WANT TO FEEL BETTER! What does that mean? High PROFIT potential for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur and making an impact on the health of the female population!
One of the best parts of opening a Women’s Health and HRT clinic is that it can be done on a part-time basis! The aging female demographic are willing to drop CASH on these niche service lines, which results in a high revenue practice that can be done only 1-2 days a week.
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with Women’s Health and HRT on how to practice this niche service line and how to open a practice from the ground floor!
This course will provide you EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully open a Women’s Health and HRT practice.
You will learn:
- What is Women’s Health.
- Why you should consider the Women’s Health Niche.
- The difference between Bioidentical HRT (BHRT) and Synthetic HRT.
- The clinical aspects and treatment of Adrenal Dysfunction.
- The clinical aspects and treatment of Thyroid Dysfunction.
- The clinical aspects and treatment of Pre-Menopausal Hormone Imbalance including PCOS, PMDD, and Dysmenorrhea.
- The clinical aspects and treatment of Peri/Post-Menopausal Hormone Imbalance.
- The clinical aspects and treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction.
- How to dose BHRT, HRT, DHEA, and various other medications.
- Which labs to order and how to interpret them.
- All the risks, benefits, contraindications, and monitoring parameters of the treatments covered in the course.
- How to create a low overhead CASH ONLY Women’s Health clinic.
- How to market your women’s health clinic.
- How to create bulletproof documentation to CYA!
- How to price your services and products.
- Where to purchase supplies and medications.
- How to be a successful Elite Nurse Practitioner!
This course also includes ALL the supplemental documentation you need to get started such as informed consent forms, privacy policies, clinic policies, and intake forms. We have also included nifty treatment protocols that you can use as a quick reference! This course provides you everything you need to start your practice. The only thing I cannot provide you is the courage to get started!
There are 4 hours of video content where Danielle Hawkins and Justin Allan go over a 161-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio files for you to download so you can learn on the go while you drive or exercise!
If you follow the information in the course and utilize the provided forms, you can get a Women’s Health and HRT practice up and running in no time! You might be wondering what the total cost to open this type of practice is? Well, you could do it for less than $7,500. This type of niche service line provides a great return on investment!
So, if you are looking to increase your professional independence, build your own niche side practice, and finally earn what you deserve, you should seriously consider opening a Women’s Health and HRT practice. Bookmark September 23rd on your calendar!
Remember, all The Elite Nurse Practitioner courses are accessible at anytime after you purchase them.