We all know social media marketing is an effective way to connect with patients, new and old. One of the best social media platforms to do this is Instagram for a variety of niche services, especially ones that are image intensive like Aesthetics and Weight Loss.
Businesses of all sizes and shapes use Instagram, and many nurse practitioner niche practices can use it to attract qualified leads and engage with them. But you’ll need a well-thought-out marketing strategy to attract qualified leads to increase your practices patient volume and revenue.
Try these simple lead generation techniques to market your practice:
- Run lead ads to gather customer data, i.e., email addresses, birth dates, job titles, phone numbers, etc. Make sure you have a business account on Instagram, a reasonable budget ($500ish for the campaign), a Meta Ads Manager account, a targeted audience, and a lead magnet to offer, such as free consultation. You would be surprised how well these can perform IF you have a solid target market identified for your niche.
- Follow-up regularly to comments on your posts. Put the information you have about your practice to good use and initiate conversations via email, Instagram posts, Reels, and messaging.
- Post pictures on your profile regularly. People LOVE to see before and after shots, especially when it comes to beauty and weight loss. This WILL result in new patients.
- Optimize your profile. Make sure your content features you and your brand logo. In addition to the profile photo, fill out the description section with an intro of your practice and what you specialize in, and add a link to your site. You must ensure you have a link to your website on your profile!
- Share content regularly. You could post educational content, service features, seasonal posts, testimonials from satisfied clients, and new promotions. If you want more customers, deliver informative, high-quality content that’s SPEAKS to your patient.
- Engage with followers. Reply to all comments and queries in a timely manner.
Following these lead generation techniques to master Instagram marketing and generate qualified leads in your practice. By doing the above, you will implement another cost effective marketing channel in your practice that should result in new patients. You do NOT need to hire someone to do the above, simply begin practicing doing this yourself and you will see how simple it can be!