While your healthcare tech may be life-changing, patients need to know and trust your offerings. They must feel comfortable and safe while engaging with you.
That’s where explainer videos come in. These healthcare videos help empower and educate your target audience to make well-informed decisions.
An explainer video is a short, animated or live video explaining your healthcare business, such as Telemedicine Practice or any other niche, in about 90 seconds. They’re simple, engaging, and can grab patients’ attention with the right message and quality visuals.
In short, explainer videos are educational and informative. They communicate to patients and visitors what you offer, how it helps patients, and why they should choose your product or service over others.
Listed below are a few convincing reasons you should make use of explainer videos for your practice:
- Extracts and showcase your message perfectly
- Make communication with users more engaging
- Enhances both healthcare professionals’ and patients’ understanding of treatment
- Enables your patients to make informed choices
- Increase your brand awareness
- Provides stunning animations at lower costs
Now you know how beneficial explainer videos can be, follow the guidelines below to ensure they’re informative, precise, and fun to get ROIs you want:
- Make sure to keep it simple and short
- Write a compelling problem-solution script
- Focus on educating prospective patients and providing valuable information
- Include subtitles
- Choose the right background music
- Use graphics
- Craft a storyline
According to one report, video marketing helps you get 66% more quality leads yearly. This can be more effective if you choose explainer videos. They help your nurse practitioner business stand out from competitors, increase brand awareness, and get maximum ROIs.
With these, it’s best to split test between “real” video, and animation explainer videos. Different target patient populations may respond better to either one