Announcement: The Advanced Men’s Health Course is now on sale! This course will be on sale for only $399 until 9/5 at 11:59pm EST. After that, the course will increase to $499 indefinitely. This is the definitive advanced men’s health and testosterone replacement therapy course on the market today. There is no other course like this currently available. If you are looking to bring your HRT and/or men’s health practice to the next level, then be sure to snatch this course up before the sale ends!
After much anticipation from all the HRT and men’s health nurse practitioners out there, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce the release of The Advanced Men’s Health and Testosterone Replacement Therapy Course! Justin Groce, NP, and I have spent a lot of time getting this course put together for all the nurse practitioners who are wanting to take their HRT, TRT, and/or men’s health practices to the next level! There is NOTHING like this on the market today. This truly is the definitive guide to advanced men’s health and testosterone replacement therapy for the nurse practitioner.
Men’s health continues to be a very hot niche service line for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur to implement into their practice. More and more men are looking for testosterone replacement therapy to treat their bothersome hypogonadal symptoms and to help prevent a multitude of age-related disease.
Testosterone replacement therapy has become more mainstream over the past 2 years as celebrities from around the world rave about how it has helped improve their quality life. Potential patients hear about this and are actively seeking out clinics that can assist them with improving their lives as well.
So, what does this mean? Free marketing! Patients actively seek out YOU for treatment. It is one of the reasons why men’s health practices are such a great niche practice for the nurse practitioner entrepreneur!
Many nurse practitioners believe that just testosterone cypionate or pellets are the only way to administer testosterone replacement therapy, which could be further from the truth! There are multiple various formulations and delivery methods for testosterone replacement therapy. Many men are aware of these and are looking for clinics who prescribe these additional formulations. A TRUE men’s health clinic should be providing various testosterone formulations, such as nandrolone, to help men live their healthiest and best lives.
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who already has the foundational knowledge of testosterone replacement therapy and is looking to further their knowledge base and service offerings. It will be assumed that you understand the basics of treatment before taking this course. If you need foundational men’s health and testosterone replacement therapy knowledge, then check out the first Men’s Health and Testosterone Clinic Course for that. This course will be covering advanced clinical and business topics for the nurse practitioner who already has the foundational knowledge of men’s health and TRT.
This course will teach the nurse practitioner everything they need to know to bring their practice to the next level in terms of testosterone replacement therapy and men’s health services. We will teach you, step by step, on how to prescribe a variety of different types of testosterone replacement therapies, how to utilize human growth hormone, manage common and advanced side effects of treatment, go over more advanced lab interpretation, and much more!
This course will help separate yourself from the competition! I guarantee that!
You will learn:
- A plethora of men’s health clinical pearls developed over the multiple years of experience we have with men’s health.
- Advanced lab interpretation including 17-OH-progesterione, Cystatin-C, DHEA-S, Ferritin, IGF-1, pregnenolone, SHBG, and much more.
- What to do in cases of abnormal lab values.
- Managing high and low SHBG in your testosterone replacement patients.
- The differences between testosterone cypionate, propionate, and enanthate and how to dose them.
- Giving testosterone by injection, topically, orally, and intranasally.
- The various options for fertility maintenance including gonadorelin, HCG, HMG, Urofollitropin, and Kisspeptin-10.
- The evaluation and diagnosis of infertility in your men’s heath patients.
- Management and treatment options for the infertile man, including enhancing their fertility.
- Novel adjuncts to a testosterone replacement therapy protocol including cabergoline, ligandrol, nandrolone decanoate, oxandrolone, P5P, stanozolol, and L-carnitine.
- How to prescribe and monitor HGH (Omnitrope – Somatotropin of rDNA origin)
- How to prescribe Semaglutide and NAD+ for your patients.
- How to manage sexual dysfunction including erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- How to manage side effects of testosterone replacement therapy including acne, alopecia, elevated hematocrit, hyperprolactinemia, and gynecomastia.
- How to provide post cycle therapy to your patients that need to get off therapy.
- Updated telemedicine considerations with testosterone replacement therapy.
- Advanced marketing techniques.
- How to document your visit effectively.
- Where to order all the medications discussed in this course.
- Pricing of the new medications and services in this course.
- How to succeed and more!
This course will also include all the supplemental documentation you will need, including consent forms, intake forms, privacy policies, and more. In addition, we are including a medication reference guide, infertility evaluation and treatment algorithms, and an advanced alopecia treatment protocol that can be implemented into your practice which results in $700-1000 for each round of treatment!
There are over 4 and a half hours of video content where Justin Groce and I go over a 133-slide presentation in depth about all the advanced men’s health topics referenced above and more! There will also be audio files for you to stream so you can listen and learn on the go!
This course provides EVERYTHING you need to know to take your HRT and/or men’s health practice to the next level! Your patients are actively seeking out the novel adjuncts discussed in this course. Therefore, it would be wise to have the knowledge necessary to meet the demand or your patients will go elsewhere.
If you are looking to take your practice to the next level, increase your service offerings, obtain the knowledge to make yourself a world class men’s health provider (and not one that just follows cookie cutter protocols), increase your practices revenue, and make an impactful difference in the lives of your men’s health patients, then this course is for you! You will love providing advanced men’s health care in your practice, so, what are you waiting for?