Are you sick of the rat race?
Does the thought of working for the next 10, 20, 30, or even 40 years overwhelm you?
Are you looking to break free from the “societal norm” of working your entire adult life and retiring at 65?
Then this is the course for you. This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who wants to build a life of financial independence through sustainable investing and income generation so you can live the life you want and desire.
This is the ONLY financial independence course on the market tailored specifically for nurse practitioners. This course is the definitive guide on financial independence and investing for the nurse practitioner who needs direction on designing a financially sound life that will help them reach the goal of financial independence.
Let’s face it, you need to have money in this world to do what you want. Money = TIME and Time = MONEY. The more money you have, the more free time you will have… if done correctly. This course is designed to teach you how to do it correctly, safely, and efficiently.
Financial independence simply means that you can sustain your life without relying on the income from an employer. Does this mean you will never work again? Well, if you design your financial independence strategy that way, then yes! It also can mean that you have the ability to work when you want, where you want, and how you want. Regardless of whether or not you want to continue seeing patients in a niche side business or stop working entirely, the ultimate goal is the same: FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
The financial independence movement has been gaining significant steam over the past decade, and for good reason: people are SICK of being taken advantage of by employers that don’t care about them. This couldn’t be further from the truth for the nurse practitioner in present day as well. The market is saturated, and employers see you as nothing but a disposable asset. Nurse practitioners and people in general are tired of the rat race of modern life. Life is short, and why work yourself to death until you are 65 so you can enjoy the last 10-20 years of your life sickly, broke, and relying on social security and some paltry 401k savings? There is another way, and it is called financial independence!
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience with investing and finances on how to build a sustainable investment portfolio and develop a realistic strategy to achieve financial independence as fast as possible. Even if you have experience with investing but lack the direction on how to put everything together in terms of achieving financial independence, this course will still benefit you.
The 4 basic principles of financial independence are: increasing your income, investing your money, lowering your tax obligations, and lowering your expenses. This course will cover each topic in DETAIL and teach you how to maximize each concept.
This course will provide you the FOUNDATION to the rest of your financial life, I guarantee that statement.
You will learn:
- What financial independence really means.
- My personal story on how I have built a financially independent life.
- Why you need to make financial independence a priority in your life.
- How to use money as a tool vs. something just to buy “stuff” with.
- The different types of financial independence.
- The 4 pillars of finance: Income, Investing, Expenses, and Taxes.
- How to design your life around the goal of financial independence.
- How to generate passive streams of income.
- How compound interest works and how it can make you a millionaire.
- The foundation of investing and how to invest your money.
- The difference between investing and speculating.
- How to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Why index funds are amazing.
- How to realistically invest in real estate and why it is so important.
- The difference between 401Ks, IRAs, and self-employment retirement accounts.
- Why lowering your taxes is such a critical part to your financial success.
- How to work with a financial advisor.
- The multiple strategies on how to lower your taxes through tax advantaged retirement accounts, business deductions, LLC structures, and more!
- How to build a budget and lower your expenses.
- Why lowering your expenses is critical to your financial independence strategy.
- How to utilize various strategies for getting out of DEBT.
- How to maximize your income potential.
- Why you should have active, partially passive, and passive income streams.
- Why having your own business is critical to your financial independence strategy.
- Strategies on how to put the 4 principles together, so you can achieve financial independence in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years.
- And much more!
I will also go over case studies on how people just like you became financially independent in 10 years or less! In addition, I go over dozens of tips and tricks I have learned along the way on my journey to financial independence.
You will receive a financial independence cheat sheet that provides a simple strategy to follow to help you build your financially free life and stay on track. This will have asset and money allocation recommendations to help you pay off debt and invest in a step by step fashion.
As a BONUS, I have also provided specific investment recommendations based off your individual risk tolerance. This will provide you the necessary blueprint to build your market portfolio in a fashion where it can grow while minimizing risk.
This is one of the longest Elite Nurse Practitioner courses to date (there is just SO much information to cover when it comes to financial independence!). There are almost 5 hours of video content where I go over a 224-slide presentation in detail. There are also audio files you can download or stream so you can learn on the go!
This course will provide you all the ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE you need to know to build the FOUNDATION to the rest of your financial life. Again, I guarantee that statement.
If you follow the information presented in this course, you will be LIGHT YEARS ahead of most people. This course will give you the financial strategy and foundation to help you build a life where you work and live on YOUR TERMS. All it takes from you is the discipline and courage to get started! The sooner you start, the sooner you will become financially independent! So, what are you waiting for?