Men’s health clinics are an AWESOME side practice to start for a nurse practitioner. Men’s health and testosterone clinics are very profitable entities. Why do you think so many physicians own them?
So, why are men’s health and testosterone clinics such an awesome niche practice? First off, they follow The Elite Nurse Practitioner Model to the T:
- They can be done part-time. This will allow you to continue working full or part time at your job.
- They can be operated as a CASH ONLY clinic. My men’s health clinic is cash only and is flourishing in one of the poorest counties in the country! I couldn’t imagine how well it would do in a large metropolitan area…
- They are cheap to start. A men’s health clinic does not require you to take a small business loan out like every other NP business start up site suggests you need to do. Don’t go into debt! It will only require an initial investment of $5000-$10,000 at the most. Every one of you can save $5000 working as a nurse practitioner. If you can’t, you really should reevaluate your personal finances.
- The overhead is very low compared to most medical practices. Remember, you will not be accepting insurance, therefore you can automatically wipe away all the expenses that come with that. You need one employee, a small office, and some cheaply obtained supplies. That is it! If you want it to succeed, you will need to invest money into marketing though.
- A men’s health and testosterone clinic can easily be the first of your multiple side businesses. You will make enough money doing this to invest in other businesses. That will build financial independence and allow you to get out of the rat race modern healthcare has become!
Men’s health and testosterone replacement therapy is also very easy to learn. It is not as difficult as you might think. Remember, all you are doing is REPLACING someone’s endogenous production of testosterone with exogenous testosterone while monitoring levels and making sure they are not having side effects. That is essentially it. It is not complicated.
95% of what you will be treating is:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Treating for both is straightforward and any nurse practitioner can learn how to do so.
The best part? You are making an impactful difference in so many men’s lives. You will be improving the quality of your patients’ lives significantly. Men who have low testosterone are depressed, fatigued, they are not motivated and have no sex drive. Many of them are unhappy individuals… This translates into unhappy marriages. You will be saving marriages!
The other best part? A men’s health and testosterone replacement clinic is a FANTASTIC side income. I have paid off my truck and student loans completely from the money I have made from my men’s health practice in just 12 months. I consistently bring in $20,000+ a month working 6-8 hours a week at it. This is not an exaggeration. This was last month, one of my best yet!
This is just one of many side practices available to a nurse practitioner. You could always look into transgender care, medical cannabis, opioid addiction treatment, concierge practices, etc., but I have found men’s health and testosterone replacement to be very rewarding professionally and financially.
The Men’s Health and Testosterone Clinic course will be launching this weekend! I have received word from my editors that it should be completed in the next few days. I will announce the specific details for the course by the end of the week. Stay tuned!