With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, our country is experiencing a revolutionary transition in the way care is delivered. Patients are now realizing the convenience and safety telemedicine provides. Telemedicine companies are hiring NPs in droves because the demand is through the roof! I predict this trend will continue once the pandemic is over. Now is the time to strike if you are an NP interested in starting your own telemedicine practice.
After receiving hundreds of requests from my readers, I have finally created the “How to Start a Telemedicine Practice” course! This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who wants to start a high revenue/low expense telemedicine practice that can be done in a part or full-time capacity.
Telemedicine is exploding in growth right now. Patients are finally realizing how convenient a telemedicine visit is compared to a standard brick and mortar medical visit. Telemedicine will be the new norm in the coming year as the pandemic winds down. I guarantee it! I am aggressively scaling my telemedicine practice with this current trend, so should you!
Did you know you can live in a restricted state and practice INDEPENDENTLY in a full practice authority state via telemedicine? All you need is a state license in another state! That’s it!
I have been busting my tail to get this course created for you. Time is of the essence; you need to get your telemedicine practice up and running as soon as possible. Therefore, I am releasing this course on 4/8/20 at midnight EST! Mark this on your calendar!
This course will teach a nurse practitioner who has no experience with starting a business or practicing via telemedicine how to create a telemedicine practice. Even if you already have a practice and just want to know how to integrate telemedicine into it, this course is for you! This course provides EVERYTHING you need to build a telemedicine practice from the ground floor.
You will learn:
- The pros and cons of telemedicine.
- The different types of telemedicine delivery.
- The legality and risks associated with telemedicine.
- How to navigate federal and state law.
- How to practice across state lines.
- The clinical practice aspects of telemedicine.
- How to prescribe medications and order lab work from a distance.
- How to be reimbursed by private payers, Medicaid, and Medicare.
- The current changes in telemedicine law with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How to create a practice from scratch.
- Telemedicine practice ideas.
- How to obtain malpractice.
- How to have a separate phone and fax for your telemedicine practice.
- Which EMR is best for telemedicine.
- How to build a telemedicine specific website.
- How to video conference.
- How to market a telemedicine practice.
- How to utilize the consent forms provided in the course.
- How to document telemedicine visits to CYA and be reimbursed by insurance.
- How to price cash-based services.
- How to SUCCEED, and much more…!
There are almost 2 hours of video and audio content where I go over a 73-slide presentation on how to create a telemedicine practice. There will also be MP3s for you to download so you can learn on the go!
In addition, I will include all the supplemental documents you need to start a telemedicine practice! These include informed consents, patient specific practice policies, privacy policies, order sheets, and policies and procedures. You will have EVERYTHING you need to start your practice. The only thing I cannot provide is the ambition and courage to get started.
If you follow the course and utilize the documentation I provide, you can start a telemedicine practice in less than 4 weeks! I guarantee that 100%.
I will be offering this course for just $197 the first 5 days of its launch. After that the price will go up to $247 indefinitely. This is a steal for what this course is providing you. If you follow the information presented in this course, you can make thousands of dollars a month in side income. No other course will provide the value this does if your serious about starting a telemedicine practice.
Delivering care via telemedicine is going to become the norm among patients for multiple different medical services in the near future. Right NOW is the time to get started on your telemedicine practice! Those that get started now will be the early pioneers and will profit significantly from it. If you are looking for a low expense practice to start, you need to seriously consider opening a telemedicine practice!
Links on where you can purchase and download the course will be announced through the blog on 4/8/20. Stay tuned!